Please kindly send your responses by email. I care very deeply about the forever lives of each of my kittens and the following questions help me decide on a perfect match for you. I sincerely appreciate your honestly and valuable time.
1. Why do you wish to adopt a Bengal Cat
2. What is your age
3. Do you currently have a pet
4. Have you ever surrendered an animal
5. Does anyone in your family suffer with allergies? 6. If no,, What would you do if a family member developed allergies to cats after you adopted one?
7 . Do you own your own home? 8. If you rent, do you have written permission allowing pets?
9. Do you have any experience with Bengals
10. Where will your Bengal sleep
11. How much time each day will you play and socialize with your Bengal
12. Do you travel, go away on weekends, etc.
13. Who will care for your cat when you are away
14. What are your goals for the cat : companionship, show, tricks, therapy, other
15. What temperament and energy level do you desire for your Bengal
18. Who will be primarily responsible for the Bengal's care
19. Would you like the cat to go outside sometimes
20. When would you like to adopt
21.. What would happen if you had to move
22.. Under which circumstances would you find a new home for your cat
23. What would happen if a new relationship began with someone who didn't like your cat
24. What would you do if your cat developed a serious , behavioral, or ,medical problem requiring very expensive treatment
25. What color ,sex, age, of Bengal do you prefer
26. Who is your current Veterinarian, or if none, who would you choose for your Bengal